Bookmark

Add to MyYahoo RSS

TJX Companies News

News on TJX Companies (Ticker: TJX) continually updated from thousands of sources around the net.

Wednesday | Seeking Alpha

Retail: Separating Doomed From Merely Stumbling

We've been trying to provide insight on the issue concerning retail stocks in recent months, weighing whether the stocks look cheap or look like looming disasters.

Comment?

Related Topix: Gamestop, Retail, Office Equipment, Staples, Startups, GameStop, Kongregate, Whole Foods Market, Grocery

Tue Jul 22, 2014

Forbes.com

YieldBoost TJX Companies From 1.3% To 4.2% Using Options

Shareholders of TJX Companies looking to boost their income beyond the stock's 1.3% annualized dividend yield can sell the January 2016 covered call at the $60 strike and collect the premium based on the $2.25 bid, which annualizes to an additional 2.9% rate of return against the current stock price , for a total of 4.2% annualized rate in the ... (more)

Comment?

Related Topix: Retail, Financial Markets

Mon Jul 21, 2014

Forbes.com

Monday Sector Laggards: Consumer Products, Services

The worst performing sector as of midday Monday is the Consumer Products sector, showing a 0.4% loss.

Comment?

Related Topix: Yum Brands, Restaurant Management, Hansen Natural, Beverages, Monster Worldwide, Human Resources, Advertising, Financial Markets, Retail, OReilly Automotive, Auto Parts

Fri Jul 18, 2014

Seeking Alpha

Kirkland's Future Financial Performance Remains Unclear

Kirkland's Inc. announced slightly improved financial performance for its first quarter in 2014 as compared the same quarter last year.

Comment?

Related Topix: Household Products, Retail, Kirkland's, Consulting, Beyond Corp

Minyanville

Bullish Optimism for Target Is Way Off the Mark

Investors and economists had hoped and predicted that consumer spending would bounce back strongly this spring and summer following this past winter's deep freeze.

Comment?

Related Topix: Retail, Target, Wal Mart Stores, Ross Systems, Software

Wed Jul 16, 2014

TheStreet.com

Will This Price Target Cut Hurt TJX Companies (TJX) Stock Today?

Your browser is not supported. Please upgrade to one of the following browsers: Google Chrome Mozilla Firefox Apple Safari Microsoft Internet Explorer 8+ You may proceed to the site by clicking here , however some pages might not work correctly.

Comment?

Related Topix: Retail, Mozilla, TheStreet, Financial Markets

Thu Jul 10, 2014

Seeking Alpha

Dividend Investing In The Retail Sector

Retail sales have been exploding online, increasing in market share seemingly every year since the Internet has become mainstream.

Comment?

Related Topix: Nordstrom, Retail, Apparel

Wed Jul 09, 2014

Community Advocate Newspaper

Corridor Nine members enjoy a great day on the links

The Corridor Nine Area Chamber of Commerce held its Annual Golf Tournament on June 19 at the Juniper Hill Golf Course in Northborough with a full playing field of 136 golfers.

Comment?

Related Topix: Northborough, MA, Westborough, MA, Southborough, MA, Shrewsbury, MA, Retail

Tue Jul 01, 2014

Seeking Alpha

Retail Stocks Risk Multiple Contraction

Investors absolutely have reason to be concerned about The TJX Companies, Inc. , but investors across almost all retail have reason to be concerned too.

Comment?

Related Topix: Retail, Financial Markets

Sun Jun 29, 2014

GuruFocus.com

This Retailer Looks Like a Solid Buy

I find it hard to resist following quite a few retail stocks. While it's true that retailers can fall in and out of favor, the great thing for investors is their businesses are relatively easy to understand.

Comment?

Related Topix: Financial Markets, Ross Systems, Software, Retail

Wed Jun 25, 2014

ThinkProgress

For The First Time On Record, The Top Paid CFO Is A Woman

For the first time since the Wall Street Journal has been tracking chief financial officer compensation, the highest-paid CFO was a woman in 2013: Safra Catz of Oracle.

Comment?

Related Topix: Startups, Oracle Corporation, Alliance Tech, Tier Technologies, Consulting, Accenture, Duck Creek Technologies, Software, Retail

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••

Ashburn Jobs

•••
•••
•••
•••