General Electric News
News on General Electric (Ticker: GE) continually updated from thousands of sources around the net.
9 hrs ago | The Moultrie News
World renowned leaders from business, government, education, churches and the arts are among the high-profile faculty who will address Christian leaders at LifePark during the 2014 Global Leadership Summit, broadcast live via satellite from Willow Creek Church.
14 hrs ago | Forbes.com
Houston, Texas sure is entering a golden era. It seems that everyone is moving to the town these days.
18 hrs ago | TheStreet.com
The firm said the company should see higher power/water sales. Separately, TheStreet Ratings team rates GENERAL ELECTRIC CO as a "buy" with a ratings score of B. TheStreet Ratings Team has this to say about their recommendation: "We rate GENERAL ELECTRIC CO a BUY.
General Electric and Indiana University's Kelley School of Business have teamed up to provide customized graduate-level educational programs for information technology professionals.
German industrial giant Siemens AG may be eyeing Houston growth as it seeks to "follow" in the footsteps of New York-based General Electric Co.
General Electric and CEO Jeff Immelt have taken a significant amount of criticism the past several years.
Myriad color options can be incorporated into home design, yet, in the kitchen, gray tops the list of the fastest growing color schemes in 20141.
The old saying goes that a picture is worth a thousand words. Never was that so true for me than in the last few days.
"Today they think that America is the top place to do business," Obama told a Democratic Party luncheon in California.
General Electric plans an IPO of 15% of Synchrony Financial at July-end and a spin-off of the remaining 85% in 2015.
Information Technology Leadership Program. GE's challenging two-year early career leadership rotational program helps participants develop problem-solving skills through advanced courses in IT and technology projects, as well as presentations to senior leadership that are aligned with business objectives.
General Electric used to be the world's most admired company under its previous CEO Jack Welch from 1980 to 2001.
Hillary Clinton's $35 doorstop of a memoir is a flop. It was a best-seller to hard-core Democrats, but her advance is estimated at $14 million, which means Simon & Schuster is taking a bath in the hopes of a publishing a future president.
Jeff Immelt is CEO of General Electric, which has created several new businesses in the Albany, New York region over the past decade.
While the deal makes perfect strategic sense for General Electric, the price looks too low when compared with home-appliance peers such as Whirlpool Corp. .
GE said it made a breakthrough in solid oxide fuel cells, adding that "the resulting technology could soon start producing electricity around the world."
Updated: Mon Jul 28, 2014 04:19 pm
Copyright © 2014 Topix LLC