Insider Buying: Diamond Offshore Drilling Director Purchases 2,000 Shares of Stock
Diamond Offshore Drilling Director Paul G. Gaffney bought 2,000 shares of Diamond Offshore Drilling stock in a transaction dated Tuesday, March 11th.
Trending on the Topix Network
Diamond Offshore Drilling Reaches New 1-Year Low at $43.95
Diamond Offshore Drilling hit a new 52-week low during mid-day trading on Thursday , Analyst RN reports.
Thursday Mar 13
KEYC Television, Mankato, MN
US stocks give up an early gain and turn lower
By ALEX VEIGA AP Business Writer The Dow Jones industrial average was headed for its fourth loss in a row Thursday afternoon.
Wed Mar 12, 2014
The Motley Fool
Why The ADT Corporation, Diamond Offshore Drilling Inc., and Boston Scientific Are Today's 3 Worst S
Investors were decidedly undecided on Wednesday, sending 50.2% of publicly traded companies higher, relegating the other 49.8% to finish in the red or that dreaded grey zone known as purgatory.
Tue Mar 11, 2014
Drilling Activity, New Drilling Contracts, Rig Status, Stock Price...
Today, Analysts Review released its analysts' notes regarding Patterson-UTI Energy Inc. , Helmerich & Payne Inc. , Noble Corp. , Diamond Offshore Drilling Inc. , and Antero Resources Corporation .
Sun Mar 09, 2014
Diamond Offshore: This A-Rated, High-Yielding Driller Will Shine Again
Diamond Offshore's fleet is currently being upgraded at a rate that will return capital to shareholders over the long term.
Mon Mar 03, 2014
Five-Year Lows: Northwest Natural Gas, Diamond Offshore Drilling Inc., Quality Systems Inc. ...
According to GuruFocus list of 5-year lows , these Guru stocks have reached their five-year lows: Northwest Natural Gas, Diamond Offshore Drilling Inc., Quality Systems Inc. and National Bank Holdings Corp. The prices of Northwest Natural Gas shares have declined to close to the five-year low of $42.03, which is 25.9% off the five-year high of ... (more)
Sun Mar 02, 2014
Seadrill: A 10% High-Yield Alternative To REITs And MLPs
Seadrill is an offshore deepwater drilling company that, I think, still makes a great value proposition for investors seeking high dividends as well as exposure to the drilling industry.
Wed Feb 26, 2014
Press release distribution, EDGAR filing, XBRL, regulatory filings
Diamond's CDS significantly und... )--Respiratory Motion is focused on the commercialization of devices to monitor respiration.
Fitch Solutions: Diamond Offshore Drilling's CDS Widen 47%
Credit default swaps on Diamond Offshore Drilling Inc. have widened 47% over the past month, according to Fitch Solutions.
Tue Feb 25, 2014
Diamond Offshore Drilling Given Average Recommendation of "Hold" by Brokerages
Diamond Offshore Drilling has been given a consensus recommendation of "Hold" by the thirty-one ratings firms that are presently covering the company, StockRatingsNetwork reports .
Sun Feb 16, 2014
"Diamond Offshore Drilling, Inc. (DO) - Oil & Gas - Deals and...
The company's convoy includes 49 offshore rigs, consisting of 32 semisubmersibles, 13 jack-ups and four positioned drill ships, of which three are under construction.