Fire leaves Snyder Township family homeless
A fire that began in the kitchen of a house in Snyder Township late Saturday afternoon killed two dogs and left a family of six homeless. The accidental fire damaged the kitchen and led to damage to second floor walls because firefighters had to tear them apart to check for hot spots - while smoke caused additional damage throughout the house, according to Alan Walls, chief of Neptune Fire Company in Tyrone.
Start the conversation, or Read more at Altoona Mirror.
Add your comments below
|Crystal Bridges Weyer (Jan '14)||Apr '18||Inform yourself||2|
|GANT Police Blotter (Mar '18)||Mar '18||Bincat||9|
|W C company (Nov '09)||Feb '18||Gwen||15|
|Bonnie Pasquino (Nov '16)||Mar '17||Fremont Avery||3|
|State Police Investigating Reported Robbery Inc... (Oct '16)||Oct '16||Banana||1|
|Heather Snyder (Apr '10)||Aug '16||Anonymous||8|
|Who do you support for U.S. House in Pennsylvan... (Oct '10)||Aug '15||Archie Bunker||8|
Find what you want!
Search Warriors Mark Forum Now
Copyright © 2018 Topix LLC