4 hrs ago
New York Daily News
Ore. woman gets infected with flesh-eating bacteria after falling off bike
Kylie Marble was infected with an extremely rare kind of flesh-eating bacteria after cutting her knee in a bike accident on June 15. An Oregon college student is lucky to be alive after she contracted a deadly flesh-eating bug after falling off her bike.
College student nearly dies from flesh-eating bacteria
Looking back, Kylie Marble admits it was a bad idea when she started playing a game of tag -- on her bike.
Valsetz, Oregon has a 30th anniversary celebration of its death
The caravan of vehicles bounced over the pot-holed gravel road for 15 miles. Climbing high into the misty Coast Range, the travelers were going to a place that didn't exist.
State disciplines 26 nurses and nursing assistants (public records)
The board posts the disciplinary actions online and consumers with questions can call the state office at 971-673-0658.
Rare, deadly bacteria nearly fells FGHS alum
Around 4 p.m. on Father's Day, the 21-year-old Forest Grove High School alum took a spill while riding her bike along the Banks-Vernonia Trail, injuring her right knee.