Oct 31, 2013
Girl recovering from burns after costume catches fire
A ten-year-old girl is recovering at a Birmingham hospital after her costume caught fire while she was helping out at a Jackson County haunted house.
30 ways to particpate in Breast Cancer Awareness Month
HUNTSVILLE, Alabama -- Halloween ghosts, wrecker services, powder puff football players and brewmasters are among the locals teaming up for National Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
Smyth, Davis exchange vows
Jodie Deanna Smyth, daughter of Mr. and Mrs. John William Smyth of Hartselle, and Jonathan Robert Davis, son of Mr. and Mrs. Larry Davis of Trenton and Ms.
Ryland post office future remains undecided despite moving notice
Oops, the U.S. Postal Service made a mistake. Residents in the Ryland area received a notice Thursday that the post office there will be closed, but a U.S. Postal Service spokesman said the wording was wrong.
Why can own vegetables? 'People can cut down on grocery bills that way.'
Out here, in Old Limrock Hollow, people still roll their own cigarettes and put their deep freezers on their front porches.