As judges affirm Richwood mayor's rem...

As judges affirm Richwood mayor's removal, Baber maintains...

There are 9 comments on the West Virginia Metro story from Jul 21, 2018, titled As judges affirm Richwood mayor's removal, Baber maintains.... In it, West Virginia Metro reports that:

Bob Henry Baber, whose removal from office as Richwood's mayor was upheld by a three-judge panel, says history will absolve him. "I don't have internet service at my home, it's been turned off.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at West Virginia Metro.

CRN Admiral

Charleston, WV

#1 Aug 3, 2018
It's about time hes caught and dealt with accordingly.
1 post removed
Bob Baber

United States

#3 Aug 5, 2018
CRN Admiral wrote:
It's about time hes caught and dealt with accordingly.
I will be around for a long time to come.
1 post removed
socalgrandma

Chula Vista, CA

#5 Aug 7, 2018
soooooooooooo put my damn comment back in here. truth hurts huh??????????
socalgrandma

Chula Vista, CA

#6 Aug 7, 2018
you people arn't worth commenting to.
Troublemaker

Philadelphia, PA

#7 Aug 18, 2018
socalgrandma wrote:
you people arn't worth commenting to.
Go back to the Ohio forum, Buckhannon etc. you aren't worth talking to.
Cowgirl

Lexington, KY

#8 Thursday Aug 30
socalgrandma wrote:
soooooooooooo put my damn comment back in here. truth hurts huh??????????
Bob Baber was best mayor Richwood has ever had. Remember people he is from Richwood his Roots are here. He is RICHWOOD strong. So. If that truth hurts you ! Then. Leave.
Cowgirl

Lexington, KY

#9 Thursday Aug 30
Bob Baber wrote:
<quoted text>

I will be around for a long time to come.
Yes Bob There's a lot of people in Richwood that appreciate everything you did for Richwood. As for me I want to say thanks for standing for Richwood when knowone else would. Stay strong
LOL

Charleston, WV

#10 Thursday Aug 30
Cowgirl wrote:
<quoted text>

Well you are a stupid Bob Baber supporter. Bob Baber has never been the best mayor for Richwood and he has no roots here, he's from New York, born and bred. Staying with your grandparents a few times a year does not make you a Richwooder, he proved that from his first impeachment from stealing from the town.
LOL

Charleston, WV

#11 Thursday Aug 30
Cowgirl wrote:
<quoted text>

Bob Baber has never done a thing for Richwood, he was mayor when previous mayors projects came through but he had nothing in getting them approved. So many other people have stood up for Richwood and helped financially and volunteering but not him, his family, his friends, they all illegally gained from fema and they're all under investigation and I hope they all join him in prison.

Tell me when this thread is updated: