Update to the Triple Homicide Investi...

Update to the Triple Homicide Investigation In Clark County

There are 76 comments on the Kentucky State Police story from Mar 23, 2010, titled Update to the Triple Homicide Investigation In Clark County. In it, Kentucky State Police reports that:

Clark County Coroner Robert Gayheart has identified the three murder victims found last night at a Pine Ridge Road residence as Clayton W. Edge, age 23 of Winchester, Robert R. Reese, age 24 of Winchester, and Dustin A. Browning, age 21 of Winchester.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Kentucky State Police.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
RichieRoxi

Boca Raton, FL

#1 Mar 28, 2010
They still havent found anybody yet???? The longer it takes probably decreases their chances of getting caught, unless they are big mouthes and tell people what they did, it is a small town and word travels fast.

Nobody deserves to be shot while sleeping like that, they couldnt even defend themselves!!!! Just remember that KARMA will handle all of this, the shooter/shooters have to wake up and look in the mirror every morning.
mee

West Liberty, KY

#2 Mar 29, 2010
Everyone has so many good things to say and their prayers are so much appreciated I know.
People I'm a cousin and I can't do anything to help because I don't have a clue of anything that went on in his life all I know is that Clayton Wayne had a heart of gold and he was proud of his family and loved them.It seems like everyone has guts enough to talk what they think they know but hasn't got the guts to give any info that is going to help.Like I said that takes guts(balls).Don't want your name just a hint .God will reward you in some way for helping on getting some closure.
KY GAL

Cynthiana, KY

#3 Mar 29, 2010
All I wanna say is I loved Clayton he was a good guy and your right his heart was gold. I heard some new info and when I heard it I phoned into the Kentucky State Police.I've heard from alot of sources that there is a girl that Clayton was seeing on the side that he told her everything. There is a guy that did this and she is scared to go to the cops. I dont know her name but I do know she works at the hospital dont know the department she is scared though cause she thinks this guy will come after her. So its worth a try to question her. I think its BS that she wont come forward because his family and friends are suffering not having closure and having the dumba$$ that did this behind bars. Hopefully they will pry the info out of her though because I know that she knows who did it for a fact. If I find her first I will beat the info out of her its crazy that she can live with herself knowing who did it and not coming forward.
RIP CLAYTON EDGE< ROBBIE REESE< AND DUSTIN BROWNING
dirttrack

United States

#4 Mar 29, 2010
I hope cop find the shooter befor my friends do
u will always be loved

West Liberty, KY

#5 Mar 29, 2010
KY GAL wrote:
RIP CLAYTON EDGE< ROBBIE REESE< AND DUSTIN BROWNING
How do you know the hopital she works at and the department she works in and not know her name? How is the police going to question her without a name?
If someone knows something please go to the police I'm sure god would reward you in ways you couldn't imagine. I can understand you being scared but put yourself in our families shoes, wouldn't you want the killer of your loved one behind bars?
Rats

Winchester, KY

#6 Mar 29, 2010
win city big daddy

Cincinnati, OH

#7 Mar 29, 2010
KY GAL wrote:
RIP CLAYTON EDGE< ROBBIE REESE< AND DUSTIN BROWNING
hey some one get that girl to the police man she could be the key to this case or tell the cops that way they know at leasmaybe they will find the sorry asses that done this i pray to god they catch who ever done this and give them the death sentance still wouldnt be good enuogh sorry bastards
wow

Newport, KY

#8 Mar 29, 2010
Rats wrote:
Sad but you're right. Whether you're dealing, buying, ratting, whenever you get involved in that scene you can be sure it won't end well. This was extreme but it's always a possibility and will happen again because money and drugs are very important to the people mixed up in them.
family

Winchester, KY

#9 Mar 30, 2010
all i have ta say is that claytons family and friends have a hint on who did this and that i have a word of advice for the dumb asses that did this but if i was u i would watch my back because we r gettin closer every day ta findin u and i would turn my self in because i have always heard that the punnishment is always less if u own up to it but ur still gonna get get it pretty bad
mee val

West Liberty, KY

#10 Mar 30, 2010
Hey Ky Gal I was just thinking maybe u could talk to the sources that you received your info from and talk them into getting her name or maybe tell the police the names of your sources so that they can at least have something to go on. Your not being fair I dont think because you have said just enough to make us feel like we might get closure but Im wondering weather any of it is even the truth.
Guilt

AOL

#11 Mar 30, 2010
mee val wrote:
Ky Gal did say she called the state police..Thank you
In my opinion if someone knows anything that would help arrest the killer/killers quicker and won't tell the police at this time they are just as guilty as the actual killer/killers.
All you have to do is make an anonamous call to the police with good information.
Then you will have wiped the blood off your hands.
agree

Richmond, KY

#12 Mar 30, 2010
wow wrote:
<quoted text>
well

Lexington, KY

#13 Mar 30, 2010
agree wrote:
<quoted text> ratting is a whole different category from doing, selling....just do it on a hotline so nobody knows you are ratting.
If you're ratting to get out of your own arrest though you can't do it hotline, and that's where the trouble begins and ends.
KY GAL

Cynthiana, KY

#14 Mar 30, 2010
u will always be loved wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont know this girls name because the person she was talking to didnt want to tell me they just said the girl asked for advice about what to do. I mean come on they have the resources to ask around about potential people he talked to before he died and they can look at their employer and find out. come on people use your brain believe me if I knew this bit*h I would go pry the info out of her.
well

Lexington, KY

#15 Mar 30, 2010
KY GAL wrote:
<quoted text>
Give the police the name of the person you were talking to and they can get her name from that person.
Ester

Newport, KY

#16 Mar 30, 2010
(If you can't handle the drugs and all that is involved don't do em. When you get caught don't tell on the next person. You got caught period. Don't rat or that will happen.
win city big daddy
Cincinnati, OH)
This makes me really sick. I haven't commented until this. I so hope the cops trace your records and question you. Regardless what thse boys may or may not have done, they were murdered while they were sleeping. What a coward this cruel person(s) is. I agree drugs are bad but don't blame the victims. So many people are mourning and they don't need this BS.
Please help these families find justice. No matter how small the detail is call the police. They need answers. The KILLER has not only killed 3 people he has affected thousands of lives. Do the right thing. If you are afraid the cops can and will put you in protective custody. Once everyone that is involved is in prison you have no worries. These boys did not deserve this, noone does. Please help. Drop names on here, however you feel, but do something! Imagine this being your child or children. Your kids maybe next. A killer(s) is on the run. You may be next. Trust the cops, they will protect you.
jackie b

Cincinnati, OH

#17 Mar 30, 2010
Ester wrote:
win city big daddy
Cincinnati, OH)
I am soooo sorry for the loss of the 3 young men. I didnt know any of them personally or even the families but still I feel their pain,However to say the police will protect you is just wrong. The police will NOT protect u. They will rape you and harrass you and beat you then they will be aqqitted of all charges. DO NOT put yourself into this position. You might be killed as well so DO NOT say anything. let the police do their jobs and find out who done this. Protect yourself not get killed yourself...
Ester

Newport, KY

#18 Mar 30, 2010
I so disagree with Jackie B. They will protect you, find the right cop if you have fear of them being dishonest..The Police Officers are good people they get paid so little to do what they do, obviously they want the right thing. They will take care of you. Not sure where you are from Billy G. But I know the cops on a personal level. TALK TALK TALK!!!!! They will keep you safe. Talk to them please. If you don't tell them they may murder your family next when you are sleeping. Clark County Police and KY State police wil protect you!! Please call them.
Ester

Newport, KY

#19 Mar 30, 2010
TALK TO THE COPS NO MATTER HOW SMALL THE DETAIL IS. YOU WILL BE PROTECTED, DON'T LET ANYONE INTIMIDATE YOU!IF YOU KNOW ANYTHING PLEASE CALL THEM ASAP. REMEMBER IF SOMEONE WILL MURDER 3 INNOCENT PEOPLE YOU MAYBE THE NEXT ONE! HAVE FAITH AND BELIEVE IN GOD. LETS GET THIS COWARD OFF THE STREETS!
well

Newport, KY

#20 Mar 30, 2010
jackie b wrote:
<quoted text>
You're just off in the head somehow. Rape you and harrass you and beat you huh? All of them? We need protection against your kind of stupidity.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

First Prev