Mar 6, 2014
Gas explosion sparked North Lakewood fire
Baltimore fire investigators determined a gas explosion sparked the fire at North Lakewood Avenue that ended with 8-year-old Troy Douglas crushed under a pile of smoldering debris.
Boy who survived home collapse describes ordeal
As the mother of a young boy who died after he was buried under bricks from a collapsing east Baltimore rowhome mourns the loss of her son, another boy who survived the ordeal tells 11 News what he remembers.
Baltimore City mourns the loss of a child in the aftermath of another fire
Baltimore City mourns the loss of a child who was killed while walking home from school.
Major Fire Burning in East Baltimore
The blaze is burning in a building in the 400 block of North Lakewood Avenue, according a tweet from the Baltimore Fire Department.