Thursday May 9
Va. Teen Escapes Fire by Jumping From Window
As fire consumed the mobile home she was in, a Madison Heights teenager pushed out the air conditioner from a window in her bedroom and landed in the arms of a neighbor.
Madison Heights Family Loses Home to Electrical Fire
Amherst Co., VA- A family in Madison Heights is homeless after a fire tore through their trailer Wednesday night.
Officials Investigate Madison Heights Fire, Victims Cope with Loss
Madison Heights, VA., - A Madison Heights family is homeless, after a fire swept through their home Sunday night on Wright Shop Road.
Madison Heights Woman Won't Fight Cancer Alone
Her relatives have sold 150 tickets for a fundraiser taking place next month. Local companies and singers are also pitching in to help.