Longview Fire Department: Cooking oil...

Longview Fire Department: Cooking oil, exhaust led to separate house fires

Tuesday Sep 4 Read more: KLTV Tyler

Officials say a pan of cooking oil and an exhaust fan are likely to blame for the fires, according to a Longview Fire Department news release. About 1:56 p.m. Saturday, firefighters reponded to a fire in the 100 block of Melba Street.

Start the conversation, or Read more at KLTV Tyler.

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Longview Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Remember the Golden point. (Jan '09) Thu Lee 16
Miranda Lambert still breaking up Marriages SMFH! Sep 17 Dexter 5
Chris Smith Sep 17 Dexter 4
Review: Upshur Rural Electric - Cooperative (Jan '14) Sep 15 Thetruthhurts 7
Anyone remember Casa Manana or Los Dos restaura... (Aug '11) Sep 1 tdv 3
Unsolved murders (Mar '07) Aug '18 Susan 138
Kelly Wilson (Feb '08) Aug '18 tdv 195

Longview Jobs

Personal Finance

Longview Mortgages