Surviving a Mojave rattlesnake bite
The 32-year-old Barstow Heights resident was out behind his laundry room picking up recyclables blown over by the wind the afternoon of Aug. 20 when he came into contact with one of the most venomous snakes in the world. "There used to be a tree near the house that I'd cut down and a bush has grown in its place," Haefele said.
Start the conversation, or Read more at Victorville Daily Press.
Add your comments below
|UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10)||2 hr||Trojan||37,099|
|Dr. Robert P. Iacono (Jun '07)||8 hr||Mark Thompson||58|
|San Bernardino Mugshots and Criminal Arrest Rec... (Sep '16)||Sep 21||Bill||8|
|Review: Metrolink 10/Victor Valley Line||Sep 19||METROLINK 10 LINE||1|
|Highgrove Business Park at 740 Center St. River...||Sep 14||HIGHGROVE BUSINES...||1|
|Review: Highgrove Business Park||Sep 14||HIGHGROVE BUSINES...||1|
|KFC is located at 905 N. Waterman Ave. San Bern...||Sep 14||KENTUCKY FRIED CH...||20|
Find what you want!
Search Loma Linda Forum Now
Copyright © 2018 Topix LLC