Trump has a long history of bizarre a...

Trump has a long history of bizarre and inappropriate behavior around the 9/11 attacks

There are 51 comments on the The Raw Story story from Tuesday Sep 11, titled Trump has a long history of bizarre and inappropriate behavior around the 9/11 attacks. In it, The Raw Story reports that:

President Donald Trump horrified social media users with a breezy note marking the 17th anniversary of the 9/11 terrorist attacks, but he's got a long history of strange and inappropriate behavior on that occasion. Trump spent much of this anniversary morning complaining about the Russia investigation, but he made a couple of passing comments about the Sept.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Raw Story.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Jackie

Allentown, PA

#1 Tuesday Sep 11
www.youtube.com/watch...

After The Fire - Der Kommissar

I remember when this came out, I wore out my tape. I had no idea what they were singing, but luved the beat. I think I was 13 at the time.
Daniel

Johnson City, TN

#2 Tuesday Sep 11
Donald Trump obivously doesn't have the best of mental health. Luckly we have people around him that can control his worse impulses.
Jackie

Allentown, PA

#3 Tuesday Sep 11
Daniel wrote:
Donald Trump obivously doesn't have the best of mental health. Luckly we have people around him that can control his worse impulses.
United we stand, divided we fall, help is good for anyone. Three heads are better than one.
just sayin

United States

#4 Tuesday Sep 11
The economy and stock market are humming. None of the dire predictions have happened. Nothing really bad is going on. I predict a Senate majority for Trump. Big win for house democrats and dufis gets re elected in 2020.
Cordwainer Trout

Richmond, KY

#5 Tuesday Sep 11
The only bizarre and inappropriate behavior concerning 9/11 came from media people trying to one up each other and the almost immediate fantasy mongers still today living in fantasy worlds, where their imagination is used to formulate everything they think they know, instead of facts. Democrat leadership immediately started bashing Bush because they had already set their delusional minds to him being an illegitimate President, which they do every time the American people elect someone outside their Marxist dialectic. Democrats immediately started defaming the heroes of Flight 93 and the ridiculous claims of intentional demolitions. The Democrat inspired insanity continues today with their arrogant argumentativeness attempting to affirm their various conspiracy theories, which have been changed almost daily to accommodate their inept, previous inaccuracies. The madness expressed on radio shows like "Ground Zero" continue these false narratives... it's not even for a buck any longer. It's the acting out many mental patients exhibit, as they attempt to run the institutions.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#6 Tuesday Sep 11
Daniel wrote:
Donald Trump obivously doesn't have the best of mental health. Luckly we have people around him that can control his worse impulses.
What ???

Hillary is worse !!! mental and physical misfit. very unfit for President. a lot of video showing Hillary coughed a lot, fell many times.

She can not handle another 9/11.
TheJerseyDevil

United States

#7 Tuesday Sep 11
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>

What ???

Hillary is worse !!! mental and physical misfit. very unfit for President. a lot of video showing Hillary coughed a lot, fell many times.

She can not handle another 9/11.
Hillary inst the mentally and psychically unfit president. Trump is.

Judged:

15

14

14

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Trump is a joke

Coquitlam, Canada

#9 Thursday Sep 13
Senile delusional Donald Trump has the most bizarre hallucinations. The old demented dotard has been having these episodes for years:

"Trump has repeatedly insisted — on Twitter and at campaign rallies — that he saw mass celebrations of the 9/11 attacks by Muslims in the U.S., although there is no evidence of such an event.

“I watched when the World Trade Center came tumbling down, and I watched in Jersey City, New Jersey, where thousands and thousands of people were cheering as that building was coming down,” then-candidate Trump said during a rally in Birmingham, Alabama."

“STOP MAKING ME CRY!!!!”

Since: Nov 14

Blogging's my life

#10 Thursday Sep 13
Trump hurts my feelings!!!!
Faith

United States

#13 Thursday Sep 13
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>

True, she isn't.
Thanks god.
Quit using my name, you zit faced virgin
Trump is a joke

Coquitlam, Canada

#14 Thursday Sep 13
Has Trump seen any strange hallucinations today?

The old dotard needs medication and bingo, not the Presidency.

Judged:

11

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Dee Dee Dee

Emmaus, PA

#15 Thursday Sep 13
Trump is a joke wrote:
Has Trump seen any strange hallucinations today?

The old dotard needs medication and bingo, not the Presidency.
He thought so but it turned out to be Maxine Waters.
Trump is a joke

Coquitlam, Canada

#16 Thursday Sep 13
Dirty Donald Trump is a bizarre and inappropriate President of the United States, so, no surprise here.

Judged:

13

13

13

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
reality

Dallas, TX

#17 Thursday Sep 13
Trump is a joke wrote:
Dirty Donald Trump is a bizarre and inappropriate President of the United States, so, no surprise here.
So you say! Funny how there are so many that stand behind him. The dens are dillusional and don't live in reality. We voted for change and we are getting it. You think he is wrong yet this is reality for most people that voted for him.
Trump is a joke

Surrey, Canada

#18 Thursday Sep 13
reality wrote:
<quoted text>
So you say! Funny how there are so many that stand behind him. The dens are dillusional and don't live in reality. We voted for change and we are getting it. You think he is wrong yet this is reality for most people that voted for him.
I think most of the people that stand behind Donald Trump are just actors who are hired to pose as Trump supporters. The actual Trump supporters do not photograph well.

You'll get lots of change as you get poorer and America's influence withers. Enjoy Trump's new taxes on the American middle-class disguised as tariffs wrapped in the flag and Trumpian bullshiht. You fell for it, rube.

Judged:

11

11

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
reality

Dallas, TX

#19 Thursday Sep 13
Trump is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>I think most of the people that stand behind Donald Trump are just actors who are hired to pose as Trump supporters. The actual Trump supporters do not photograph well.

You'll get lots of change as you get poorer and America's influence withers. Enjoy Trump's new taxes on the American middle-class disguised as tariffs wrapped in the flag and Trumpian bullshiht. You fell for it, rube.
I know exactly who I am supporting and have little to no issue with anything he does. We asked for a shakeup and that is what we are getting. If you think I'm wrong then come down south and meet his supporters or actors as you call them
Cujo

Pittsburgh, PA

#20 Friday Sep 14
reality wrote:
<quoted text>
So you say! Funny how there are so many that stand behind him. The dens are dillusional and don't live in reality. We voted for change and we are getting it. You think he is wrong yet this is reality for most people that voted for him.
Yes, you voted for change, but the change you got is not what the people were looking for. That's why his approval rating is now between 34 - 40%, the worst since the 1950's.

Trump had a Net positive approval rating State by State with 38 States approval at start of his term. Today, only 24 States have a positive approval rating.

And the reality is, more people voted for Hillary, 3M more. It's called the popular vote. Trump won the electorate with less then 100K votes between three states. Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin. He won 18 states with fewer than 250K while Hillary won 13 with less than 250K.

Again, the reality is, he won the electorate, by a very narrow margin, and Hillary cake walked him on the popular vote.
Cujo

Pittsburgh, PA

#21 Friday Sep 14
reality wrote:
<quoted text>
I know exactly who I am supporting and have little to no issue with anything he does. We asked for a shakeup and that is what we are getting. If you think I'm wrong then come down south and meet his supporters or actors as you call them
He lies and tells mistruths on average, 7.6 times a day! He panders to Vlad, and we all know why. He calls dictators great leaders, while belittling allies (this is all part of Vlad's plan). WOW, great change, you voted for.

I've met his supporters, and so far, they are all quite dim!
reality

Dallas, TX

#22 Friday Sep 14
Cujo wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, you voted for change, but the change you got is not what the people were looking for. That's why his approval rating is now between 34 - 40%, the worst since the 1950's.

Trump had a Net positive approval rating State by State with 38 States approval at start of his term. Today, only 24 States have a positive approval rating.

And the reality is, more people voted for Hillary, 3M more. It's called the popular vote. Trump won the electorate with less then 100K votes between three states. Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin. He won 18 states with fewer than 250K while Hillary won 13 with less than 250K.

Again, the reality is, he won the electorate, by a very narrow margin, and Hillary cake walked him on the popular vote.
The popular vote was California and New York. Both states are from the pits of hell. I never had that choice for a vote. If that is what you mean. Also his approval rating was not much better when he was elected. I don't consider California a state anymore as they decided to be separate due to sanctuary status and don't want to be a part of the USA and New York explains itself with it's awesome mayors. Killary was NEVER an option. She does not represent me as a woman or my values.
Sandra

Deer Park, TX

#23 Friday Sep 14
Trump is a joke wrote:
Senile delusional Donald Trump has the most bizarre hallucinations. The old demented dotard has been having these episodes for years:

"Trump has repeatedly insisted — on Twitter and at campaign rallies — that he saw mass celebrations of the 9/11 attacks by Muslims in the U.S., although there is no evidence of such an event.

“I watched when the World Trade Center came tumbling down, and I watched in Jersey City, New Jersey, where thousands and thousands of people were cheering as that building was coming down,” then-candidate Trump said during a rally in Birmingham, Alabama."
Trump is an "over thinker" like a lot of people. He gets an idea in his mind and the more he thinks about it, the worse it gets. In his mind everything he thinks is true, even when it is not. I do not care if he is the President of the United States....HE NEEDS HELP!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Johnstown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Johnstown Mentality (Jan '14) Sep 13 Sammy Sosa 50
JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES Named HONORARY CITIZENS of ... (Jun '13) Sep 11 Marshall Applewhite 6
Cambria City Ethnic Festival Sep 8 Pietro 2
Martella’s wins 2018 AAABA crown Aug 27 Monte Carlo 5
Mcnally bridge suicides (Jun '15) Aug 27 Alfred e neuman 47
Haunted places in Johnstown? (Jun '15) Aug 27 Alfred e neumanowitz 5
Adrienne Yeager? Aug '18 Homeless and Horny 3

Johnstown Jobs

Personal Finance

Johnstown Mortgages