Thursday Dec 12
Group donates fire station gear that could be a real pet-saver
South Sound critters will have a better chance at life after a fire or other emergency thanks to a donation of 19 animal rescue oxygen mask kits for several fire districts.
4 O's, 1 Bull Dog honored
Four players who led the Columbus East Olympians to the Class 4A state football championship and a perfect 15-0 record have been rewarded with a spot on The Associated Press Indiana Class 4A all-state team.
Tuesday morning fire destroys Tumwater home
Firefighters from four local fire departments were dispatched to a stucture fire just before 9 a.m. Tuesday, in the 7700 block of Prine Drive southwest, in Tumwater.
1 dead after early morning fire in Tumwater
Tumwater Fire Department with help from Olympia, East Olympia Fire Dist. 6 and McLane-Black Lake Fire District 9 responded to a report from neighbors of a residential fire 302 W Street SW, in Tumwater around 2:05 a.m. Wednesday.
Lacey fire may have been caused by electrical malfunction
A team of fire investigators has determined that a fire that killed a woman inside a Lacey home Saturday morning was not suspicious, likely started in a kitchen area and may have been caused by an electrical malfunction.