Fire in Donley County along U.S. 287
A 1930s-era school building went up in flames Wednesday afternoon in Donley County after a grass fire sparked between Ashtola and Clarendon near U.S. 287. According to the Clarendon Enterprise, Clarendon Fire Chief Jeremy Powell said a resident attempting to smoke out honey bees on their front porch accidentally set their yard on fire, ultimately burning 10 to 15 acres.
Start the conversation, or Read more at KXXV-TV Waco.
Add your comments below
|Quail Music Thread (Feb '14)||Sep 5||Musikologist||10|
|Home wrecking girls (Feb '18)||Jun '18||Hawtsnot||3|
|McLean Texas fire (Mar '06)||Mar '17||John polk||4|
|relocating to memphis tx (Dec '14)||Feb '17||Just sayin||3|
|Dustin Tollison also goes by buddha (Jan '17)||Jan '17||Geraldine Withers||1|
|Upset Granddaughter (Dec '15)||Dec '16||Cheaters||4|
|Saint Roosts Steakhouse (Nov '16)||Nov '16||Hopeful||1|
Find what you want!
Search Clarendon Forum Now
Copyright © 2018 Topix LLC