UNI worker killed by steam leak at dining center
The Waterloo-Cedar Falls Courier reports the employee died Monday morning while working on malfunctioning equipment at the Rialto dining center on the Cedar Falls campus. University spokesman Aaron Clingingsmith says the employee was testing a steam distribution service, which heats water for the center's dining service.
Start the conversation, or Read more at KIMT.
Add your comments below
|Do you approve of Carolyn Cole as Council Member? (Oct '12)||Aug '18||Richard||3|
|Gay candidate calls vandalism of Waterloo home ... (Oct '16)||Aug '18||Steven||3|
|Witness says he saw missing Iowa girls after th... (Jul '12)||Jun '18||lightandlove||505|
|Amy Guenther Is A Child Abuser||Apr '18||Guest||1|
|Murdered girl found in Hanover (Nov '06)||Apr '18||Lori||24|
|Proposed Black Hawk County wind farm sees oppos... (Jan '17)||Jan '17||Randy Nieman||1|
|Cedar Falls Asks for Input on Riverfront Project (Apr '16)||Jul '16||Tsg_silent||3|
Find what you want!
Search Cedar Falls Forum Now
Copyright © 2018 Topix LLC