Man Dies In Rockcastle Co. Fire

Man Dies In Rockcastle Co. Fire

The coroner tells LEX 18 that the fire happened around 4:30 p.m. on Bowling Ridge Road in Brodhead. The victim, who went by Junior Brummett, was trying to start a fire in a wood stove when his clothes caught fire.

Start the conversation, or Read more at WLEX-TV Lexington.

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brodhead Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hitachi layoffs (Jul '15) 6 hr Wiggles 67
Frankie hurt and Rick spoonamore (Mar '17) 10 hr Indian WaR - holy... 10
Kendra Hussong (Jul '17) 12 hr Shes a beast 8
McDonalds (Apr '12) 17 hr Cayden 94
Adventure Pets animal cruelty & abuse! (Feb '18) 20 hr Jake from state farm 11
sand spring kennel (Apr '12) Mon MommaOf5 12
What town is better Richmond or Berea? Mon Jake 12

Brodhead Jobs

Personal Finance

Brodhead Mortgages