Battle Mountain Info

Battle Mountain, Nevada is located in Lander County. Zip codes in Battle Mountain, NV include 89820. The median home price in Battle Mountain is $189,500. More Battle Mountain information.

Local Charities in Battle Mountain, NV

Bookmark

Add to MyYahoo RSS

Battle Mountain News

Local news for Battle Mountain, NV continually updated from thousands of sources on the web.

Friday Apr 11 | Sys-Con Media

Madison Minerals Provides Update to Reverse Takeover Acquisition of Battle Mountain Gold Inc.

The Transaction remains subject to approval by the TSX Venture Exchange and trading in the Madison Shares remains halted in accordance with Exchange Policy 5.2. Madison is continuing to work with the Exchange to deliver the required documentation and complete the steps necessary to permit a resumption of trading.

Comment?

Mon Mar 31, 2014

Sys-Con Media

Madison Minerals Files Amended and Restated Technical Report on the Lewis Property

Madison is in the business of mineral exploration and development. Madison, through its wholly owned US subsidiary, Madison Enterprises Inc. , holds a 60% participating interest in the Phoenix Joint Venture, a joint venture under the laws of the State of Nevada consisting of Madison US and Nevada Royalty Corp., which holds the remaining 40% ... (more)

Comment?

Sun Mar 30, 2014

Bellingham Herald

Sanctions denied over deadly Nevada Amtrak crash

Washoe County District Judge Scott Freeman, in a ruling handed down late Thursday, denied a motion for sanctions against Amtrak and Union Pacific Railroad.

Comment?

Fri Mar 28, 2014

KTVN Reno

BLM Authorizes Expansion at McGinness Hills Geothermal Project

The Bureau of Land Management Battle Mountain District recently issued a site license to Ormat Technologies, Inc. for the construction of their second power plant located on public lands at the McGinness Hills Geothermal Project, approximately 16 miles northeast of Austin, Nevada.

Comment?

Wed Mar 26, 2014

Reno Gazette-Journal

Washoe DA dismisses alleged puppy killer case, seeks more investigation

The case of Terence Johnson regarding a starved puppy at a Reno motel has taken another turn.

Comment?

Criminal Report Daily

Microturbines Purify Rainwater, Create Electricity

Harnessing any bit of water and power that comes through a place like Mexico City, or any number of other large cities around the world, could eventually be a revolutionary idea.

Comment?

Tue Mar 25, 2014

Market Wire

Cypress Receives Drilling Permits for Gunman Zinc-Silver Project, Nevada

Cypress Development Corp. is pleased to announce that the Company has been advised by the United States Department of the Interior Nevada) that Cypress' application of a Notice of Intent to conduct exploration activity at its wholly owned 1140 acre Gunman zinc-silver-gold project in the Diamond Range, White Pine County, Nevada, has been received ... (more)

Comment?

Fri Mar 21, 2014

KRNV-TV Reno

Ask Joe: Battle Mountain name

Question: From the Ask Joe file, our question comes from a student at Jessie Beck Elementary School in Reno.

Comment?

Wed Mar 19, 2014

KTVN Reno

BLM to Conduct Prescribed Burns Near Manhattan

The Bureau of Land Management's Battle Mountain District is planning to continue prescribed burning activities between the months of March and May 2014 in the Manhattan Fire Defense Project.

Comment?

•••
•••
•••
•••
Battle Mountain Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Battle Mountain Jobs

•••