May 11, 2014
Salt Lake Tribune
Two who were killed by carbon monoxide in Utah identified as step-brothers
Richfield police on Saturday identified the two killed by carbon monoxide poisoning as step-brothers Joey Julander Tong, 17, and Tyler Utley, 21. They died at their Richfield home Friday, and two of their friends, Kennedee Starr, 14, of Annabella, and Vannesa Batistic, 19, of Elsinore, were sent to the hospital.
Aydrianna R. Hamilton
Aydrianna Rachel Hamilton, beloved infant daughter of Zachariah and Melissa Hamilton, and twin sister of Annabella Marie Hamilton, passed away unexpectedly May 2, 2014.