News on Cadillac continually updated from thousands of sources around the net.
Trending on the Topix Network
The Nissan Leaf models are the easiest to spot, since they dominate the foreground.
Cadillac sales fell 7 percent in the first quarter, to 39,588, compared with a 1 percent gain for the industry overall and an 8 percent rise in the luxury segment.
Standing just under 5-foot-4, Little Joe Cook was short in stature, but he had no shortage of confidence.
We have a proud history in Lansing and our goal is to continue to build on that.
Cadillac has been lampooned by Ford and criticized by others for "Poolside," the 2014 ad for its electric-hybrid ELR that praises rich Americans who work constantly and enjoy material benefits such as "the upside of only taking two weeks off in August."
Most men try flowers to make things right with their wife and get out of the doghouse, but when you're married to Rita Hayworth, you gotta try a little harder than that - after all, not even a one-of-two Italian-bodied Cadillac was enough to get her back.
At an exhibit on the auto show floor here, I sat inside a Cadillac XTS sedan equipped with General Motors' new 4G LTE wireless connection.
Since Hyundai has developed its reputation around building high-value cars at affordable prices, it's hard to imagine how successful this relatively small Korean automaker might be at building a luxury car.
Vice President Joe Biden may not be the Commander-in-Chief, but he's definitely America's Horsepower-Loving-Gearhead-in-Chief .
You've probably seen the all out breakfast war between newcomer-to-breakfast Taco Bell and heavy-weight McDonalds, featuring commercials almost as fierce and frequent as political ads during a campaign season Turns out the reason behind this is that breakfast is the only meal where sales have been increasing industry-wide , while lunch and dinner ... (more)
Would it be inappropriate to cruise through genteel Grosse Pointe with the base cranked and Kanye West's "Wouldn't You Like To" blaring? Would you like to ride shotgun in the Escalade So why don't you and your friends get with me and my friends ... Not if you're blaring it through the Bose sound system of the luxurious 2015 Cadillac Escalade.
China's automakers are the underdogs heading into next week's Beijing auto show, where foreign and domestic brands will jostle for attention in a market that is increasingly difficult for homegrown models.
General Motors engineers reported accidentally turning off ignition switches in a Cadillac SRX with their knees more than eight years ago, and they ordered a similar fix to a similar problem in smaller, cheaper cars linked to 13 deaths, according to documents from parts maker Delphi Automotive.
Cadillac's partnership announcement with ChargePoint today faciliates immediate access to more than 16,500 charging locations on the ChargePoint network for Cadillac ELR drivers.