Industrial Design News
News on Industrial Design (Product Design) continually updated from thousands of sources around the net.
1 min ago | Scientific Computing/Instrument.
Daejeon, Republic of Korea - At a busy shopping mall, shoppers walk by store windows to find attractive items to purchase.
Trending on the Topix Network
4 hrs ago | Keyboard Magazine
We the keyboard-playing people are getting to enjoy pretty great sound for prices creeping ever closer to chump change.
8 hrs ago | Library Journal
Design thinking caught my attention nearly 10 years ago. It happened when I was working at a university with a heavy design curriculum.
12 hrs ago | Inhabitat
Ukuleles are beloved by travelers and artists for their compact, easily transportable frame that packs a surprisingly loud sound.
13 hrs ago | The Paramus Post
FlashPoint Candle , a leader in creative candle decor and design for inside and outside of the home, has announced the opening of a new facility in La Vergne, TN.
Anyone who lives in Lakewood knows the colorful sculpture affixed to the Lakewood Civic Auditorium at Lakewood High School and referred to simply as "Johnny Appleseed."
Department stores and which have flagship stores in 5. Stringent quality assurance and control measures 6. Experienced and professional management can proactively adapt to the fast-changing industry A total of 120,000,000 Shares are to be made available, of which 90% or 108,000,000 Shares are for International Placing and the remaining 10% or ... (more)
Following Part One of London's annual New Designers graduate exhibition, Part Two focused on Visual Communications, Furniture & Product Design and Motion Arts & Theatre Design.
Just as desktop printers turned many of us into publishers of homemade cards and newsletters, 3D printers have the capacity to turn many of us into inventors and product designers.
In the picture, users can select the color of their drawings. As different users' fingers meet or move closer together, the colored circles create a winding line that is filled... Daejeon, Republic of Korea, July 8, 2014 - At a busy shopping mall, shoppers walk by store windows to find attractive items to purchase.
The winning entries were the Acer Aspire V 13 notebook and Aspire U5-620 all-in-one PC, said a statement.
To celebrate of the 30th anniversary of the sister cities relationships between Washington, D.C., and Beijing, China, "Design@+" will run tomorrow through July 11, 9:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., in the Powerhouse at 3255 Grace St., NW.
Speculative Product Design, LLC announced today that the United States International Trade Commission has made the determination to issue a General Exclusion Order banning the unlicensed importation of cases for portable electronic devices which infringe various claims of Speck United States Patent No.
As part of the deal, about 200 BlackBerry employees in Bochum, Germany would shift to Volkswagen.
After years of tweaking, the technology that will make you think you're a Jedi - or maybe Tom Cruise in Minority Report - is gearing up for its launch later this year.
This year, the Red Dot Award's international, 40-member expert panel evaluated 4,815 entries from 53 countries.
Despite the increase in recycling programs, new technologies turning trash into energy , growing consumer awareness about electronic waste and more efforts made to compost, trash is still a mounting problem.
Updated: Wed Jul 09, 2014 08:58 pm
Copyright © 2014 Topix LLC