Family Portrait

Pictures, photos and images from Utica, NY

Upload a photo »

Showing photos 241 - 250 out of 258 in Utica Photos

Utica, NY - This areas dysfunctional political family

Picture of Family Portrait posted in the Utica, NY gallery

This areas dysfunctional political family

Picture posted by Captain Insaneo on Aug 01 '08 | See all Captain Insaneo photos

« Back to Utica Forum

Kim

United States

#1 Aug 4, 2008
Who is the baby supposed to be? I don't get it.
Baby Mody

Henderson, NV

#2 Aug 4, 2008
Tammy Mody used to work as a waitress at Chesterfields. Arcuri got her pregnant and made her go to Texas and have an abortion. That's who the baby is.
Kim wrote:
Who is the baby supposed to be? I don't get it.
Really

AOL

#3 Aug 4, 2008
Baby Mody wrote:
Tammy Mody used to work as a waitress at Chesterfields. Arcuri got her pregnant and made her go to Texas and have an abortion. That's who the baby is.
<quoted text>
How do you know this? Where you there? did you witness it? or is this the same BS day in and day out on topix
Kim

United States

#4 Aug 4, 2008
Never heard about it in the news. When did this supposedly happen? I was wondering what the family values stuff was all about. Are there any facts to verify this or is it just heresay? Better yet, has anyone attempted to ask Mr. Arcuri about this.
Seth

Englewood, CO

#5 Aug 4, 2008
Kim wrote:
Never heard about it in the news. When did this supposedly happen? I was wondering what the family values stuff was all about. Are there any facts to verify this or is it just heresay? Better yet, has anyone attempted to ask Mr. Arcuri about this.
You can't.

Mr. Arcuri has been erroniously raised to think that politicians can just ignore constituent's questions. He's sufferng for it now.

He still hasn't shown proof that Kristian Stiles did anything but launder hooker money for him either. Thats how Mike thinks he's going to run Utica, doing as he wants and not answering to anyone. The lowlife media is in his pocket so why noy do as he wishes he thinks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Read all 39 comments about this picture »

Add your comments about this photo

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.