Oscar Carter

Pictures, photos and images from Somerset, KY

Upload a photo »

Showing photos 551 - 560 out of 829 in Somerset Photos

Somerset, KY - Old Grocery Store on Old 461

Picture of Oscar Carter posted in the Somerset, KY gallery

Old Grocery Store on Old 461

Picture posted by ToyotetsuVeteran on Jan 23 '09 | See all ToyotetsuVeteran photos

« Back to Somerset Forum

just looking back2

London, KY

#1 Jan 24, 2009
I loved this old store, wish I had a picture of it.

“Boogie Chill'un”

Level 6

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#2 Jan 26, 2009
just looking back2 wrote:
I loved this old store, wish I had a picture of it.
Check w/ David Rogers.....I have a photo from him that is blown up and framed, looks great.....he can probably hook you up.
just looking back2

London, KY

#3 Jan 26, 2009
JumperJuice wrote:
<quoted text>Check w/ David Rogers.....I have a photo from him that is blown up and framed, looks great.....he can probably hook you up.

Hey, Thanks I will look him up. I just love old pictures of the past.

Since: Oct 08

Somerset, KY

#4 Jan 26, 2009
Oscar Carter is/was my cousin. I remember going in there and helping to keep the old stove fire going. He would give me gum for payment...and I was loving it! I miss going in and seeing him playing the banjo while talking to other folk.
Monitor

London, KY

#5 Jan 26, 2009
Maxximum wrote:
Oscar Carter is/was my cousin. I remember going in there and helping to keep the old stove fire going. He would give me gum for payment...and I was loving it! I miss going in and seeing him playing the banjo while talking to other folk.
Who really gives a SHIT about your damn cousin?

We don't!!!

p.s.
You were OVERPAID!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Read all 18 comments about this picture »

Add your comments about this photo

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somerset Info

Somerset, Kentucky is located in Pulaski County. Zip codes in Somerset, KY include 42503, 42501, and 42502. The median home price in Somerset is $187,000 which is roughly $526/per square foot. More Somerset information.