Marion Snowfall 2009

Marion Snowfall 2009

Pictures, photos and images from Marion, NC

Upload a photo »

Showing photos 21 - 30 out of 61 in Marion Photos

Marion, NC - Marion Snowfall 2009

Picture of Marion Snowfall 2009 posted in the Marion, NC gallery

Picture posted by boomslang on Jan 17 '10 | See all boomslang photos

« Back to Marion Forum

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#1 Jan 17, 2010
a repeat of 1993.
Emergency Worker

United States

#2 Jan 17, 2010
boomslang wrote:
a repeat of 1993.
Was nothing like 1993 at my house or any where else I seen in McDowell County. Less snow no wend and no where as many people with out power and the ones with out power had it back quicker.

“Bite me!”

Since: Oct 09

Marion

#3 Jan 17, 2010
Emergency Worker wrote:
<quoted text>Was nothing like 1993 at my house or any where else I seen in McDowell County. Less snow no wend and no where as many people with out power and the ones with out power had it back quicker.
Only reason being that the power companies finally started back keeping right of ways trimmed better...I used to lose power everytime the wind blew....but not once since trimming was done.
Emergency Worker

United States

#4 Jan 17, 2010
Parental Guidance wrote:
<quoted text>
Only reason being that the power companies finally started back keeping right of ways trimmed better...I used to lose power everytime the wind blew....but not once since trimming was done.
As a Emergency worker I was out in 93 and I was out in it in 99

“Bite me!”

Since: Oct 09

Marion

#5 Jan 17, 2010
Emergency Worker wrote:
<quoted text>As a Emergency worker I was out in 93 and I was out in it in 99
And as a lifelong McDowell resident, I've lived through several.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Read all 7 comments about this picture »

Add your comments about this photo

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Info

Marion, North Carolina is located in McDowell County. Zip codes in Marion, NC include 28752, and 28737. The median home price in Marion is $195,000 which is roughly $481/per square foot. More Marion information.