Year,s Best Photo !!

Year,s Best Photo !!

Pictures, photos and images from Atlanta, GA

Upload a photo »

Showing photos 21 - 30 out of 111 in Atlanta Photos

Atlanta, GA - Year,s Best Photo !!

Picture of Year,s Best Photo !! posted in the Atlanta, GA gallery

Picture posted by KBC Photography on Dec 30 '10

« Back to Atlanta Forum

CONSERVATIVE

Dawsonville, GA

#1 Jan 8, 2011
Years best photo of the slanderer in thief, the first gorilla and their young.
TSA2249

Cumming, GA

#2 Jan 8, 2011
CONSERVATIVE wrote:
Years best photo of the slanderer in thief, the first gorilla and their young.
What are you the next mass murderer?Are you going to be like the hater in Arizona,going around frustrated until you snap,because of the envy you hold because you cannot control your own destiney,get use to obama he will win again in 2012,cause the repb are so screwed-up you have know-one that can run that will beat him,who palin ????She couldnot win at being vp let alone the president.Maybe you-all can go dig-up mccain....Ha ha ha.....
CONSERVATIVE

Dawsonville, GA

#3 Jan 8, 2011
TSA2249 wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you the next mass murderer?Are you going to be like the hater in Arizona,going around frustrated until you snap,because of the envy you hold because you cannot control your own destiney,get use to obama he will win again in 2012,cause the repb are so screwed-up you have know-one that can run that will beat him,who palin ????She couldnot win at being vp let alone the president.Maybe you-all can go dig-up mccain....Ha ha ha.....
That's why I have to believe liberalism IS a mental disorder. You relate completely unrelated issues together. Even more delusional is the fact that that you just got your asses handed to you in November, the NEW CONGRESS has been seated, and you still believe you have the answers. Nobama is one and done. Short of devine intervention he's out. I could run and win! All the right has to do is stick to their guns and there WILL be a new tenant in The Big House. Not to mention the rest of the house and senate. The silver lining to nobama is now America has seen liberalism for what it REALLY IS, SOCIALISM! And they ain't having it! Americans control their own DESTINY! That's why you're done!
TSA

Cumming, GA

#4 Jan 9, 2011
CONSERVATIVE wrote:
<quoted text>
That's why I have to believe liberalism IS a mental disorder. You relate completely unrelated issues together. Even more delusional is the fact that that you just got your asses handed to you in November, the NEW CONGRESS has been seated, and you still believe you have the answers. Nobama is one and done. Short of devine intervention he's out. I could run and win! All the right has to do is stick to their guns and there WILL be a new tenant in The Big House. Not to mention the rest of the house and senate. The silver lining to nobama is now America has seen liberalism for what it REALLY IS, SOCIALISM! And they ain't having it! Americans control their own DESTINY! That's why you're done!
You sound like the nut case out in tucson,arizona (Day Dreaming !!!

Get rid of those drugs up in your neck of the woods frist and then i will talk to you !!!!
lil jack horner

Carrollton, GA

#5 Jan 9, 2011
CONSERVATIVE wrote:
Years best photo of the slanderer in thief, the first gorilla and their young.
we are here.who broght the fried chicken and mashed potatoes?Do you have a banana for michelle

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Read all 6 comments about this picture »

Add your comments about this photo

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.